What we do
We always strive to surpass client's expectations, help them communicate their business ideas effectively to their target audience via an effective web-branding and marketing.
- web design
- TH!NK360 is primarily engaged as a website design service provider. Whether you require a website for a small start-up company website or a large corporate identity website – TH!NK360 has it all!
Our website designing process starts from an initial discussion and planning. Based on your requirements we will draw website sketches on paper and note down all the features required. Once the pre-planning is complete we will use of industry standard design tools (such as Photoshop and Illustrator) to complete our initial graphic design. The client is then able to choose one out of several versions of TH!NK360 website templates created for each case and order to proceed further. At every stage of web design we keep constant communication with our clients. Once the design is signed-off, we proceed to standard CSS, XHTML, and AJAX coding in order to put it online.
The design is the vital issue for a business website; it is important that your clients can find out about your business and can easily get in contact for more information. We believe that a usable, accessible and interactive website is the result of an engaging and user-friendly design. To achieve this, TH!NK360 strictly follows the W3C Web standards, gives extensive importance to the colour scheme, website layout and placement of navigation menu. To get a feel of our website designs check our website portfolio.
TH!NK360 provides a bespoke and tailor made website design and therefore we do not offer set price packages for websites. To help us understand your website requirements, please fill out our quote request form
- web development
- At TH!NK360 we use the technologies based on our clients’ website requirements. Our expert development team possesses the skills experience to work with all major technologies and platforms, such as ASP.net (by Mycrosoft), PHP, Flash, Ajax, XML, ActionScript and JSP. But most of our clients demand an affordable platform; for this reason the majority of TH!NK360 websites are developed on LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP) platform. LAMP is not only free but also based on open source.
Using these technologies TH!NK360 web developers have developed many secure, user friendly and robust applications. Some of the sectors where we have developed numerous websites are:
* Dynamic Business website * Company Website * Shopping Cart website * Property Websites * Hotel Booking Site * EBay Power seller website * Sports Club website * Web publication Sites * Online Learning Community SiteAlthough some of our website components are re-used, but none of the final projects were based on the same template. We believe in uniqueness of every business in the competitive market, therefore, each online presence must be exclusive.top
- Logos & Print Material
- A logo is a very important part of your company image. It is critial that your logo attracts the right type of audience for your business. With our creative input we can help you define and develope your brand and acheive the results you need.
Promote your business with our high-impact, result-orientated print materials. We know which questions to ask so that your idea can become a reality. We can design a wide range of print material ranging from Flyers, Brochures, Business cards, CD Covers and much much more.
Contact us if you would like a quote or some friendly advice on ourprint design.
- SEO & Online MArketing
- If your overall online marketing strategy is not delivering your business objectives, then are you really providing an online service and in turn business revenue?
Email, Print and Web Campaigns, Website Referrals, Social Media, Search Engine Optimisation and Pay Per Click Advertising are all forms of Online Marketing which is intended to encourage some form of conversation with your customers, in turn allowing you both to gain some benefit.
Search Engine Optimisation, SEO, is primarily concerned with advancing the goals of a website by improving the number and position of its search results for a wide variety of relevant keywords. SEO strategies can increase both the number and quality of visitors, where quality means visitors who complete the action hoped for by the site owner (e.g. make a purchase, make contact, subscribe to a database or bookmark in social media). Overly broad search optimization can hinder marketing strategy by generating a large volume of low-quality inquiries that cost money to handle, yet result in little business. READ MORE